Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Friday, December 02, 2005


Dear Blessing Hands,
I'm glad hear you. Thank you very much for your helping. I'm Mao Shujie. I'm eleven. Im standing grade five in Yangdi Primary School. There are four persons in my family. My father, my mother, my little brother, and I (This means that she is a girl since families that have a first born girl can have a second child.). My village is at remote place where is very poor. I love learning and very hard to learn. I hope looking forward to your early visit to China and meet you. I hope you always remember me also.

I will always remember you kinding. Thank you very much again. Best wish for you.

Love from
Mao Shujie Posted by Picasa