Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

We Are Usually Lost In Trouble

aving trouble viewing this email? Click here

Liao Fuzhan
I Will Never Say Give Up
In this Letter
Give a Scholarship
In His Own Words
Quick Links

Contact US



Give Brown A $500 Scholarship.
logoLiao Fuzhan Has Tried Hard.

Liao Fuzhan, whose English name is Brown, is another student who has repeated his last year of high school. He has done extra tutoring to improve his national score from 429 to 447. He is majoring in computers or electricity and has been admitted to Qindao Harbor Vocational and Technical College.

You can see a short Youtube movie of him here.


We are usually lost in trouble

logo My name is Liao Fuzhan. I am 20. Last term I still studied at Yangshuo Li Jiang Higher Middle School. I have graduated from school through my hard try. I have got a good mark on the national exam. Last year I studied at Baisha Middle School. In order to get a high mark, I studied hard. The teachers made me a monitor and gave me lots of encouragement, which made me full of energy.

In my family, I am the first person to attend college. My parents have high expectations for me. They want my future life to be good. Our family lives in a small, remote village. We share the belief that only studying hard can change our future. You know, in our village entering college is the best way to have a bright future.

There are four people in my family. We don't have enough land to grow crops, and my parents are only running a small orchard. My mother and father work at home. The climate is poor, and my parents lack administration and technique, so the crops don't grow well. The gain can't meet our year's need. We are usually lost in trouble.

My younger brother and I were both students in high school at the same time. We needed much tuition money. My family had to go into high debt. Seeing this situation, my uncle helped us a lot. He offered some necessities and guided my parents now to manage the crops, helping us get rid of the difficulties. Blessing Hands also gave me selfless help. I don't know how I can express my appreciation. I will study hard to pay back anyone who helps me.

I will never say give up. I know my future may be full of difficulties, but I still believe the bright future will come at last. But something troubles me a lot. In order to pay for the high fees, now my family is in difficulties. How I wish I could get your selfless help. If I can get your help, the way to my bright future will be easier.

Though I have graduated from school, I never stop working. I also read some books and help my parents. You know they have to do a lot for me. Besides, I must get ready to attend college.
That's all.

Thank you,
Liao Fuzhan



Education is the difference between success or failure for Brown. Help him help himself and others. Sponsor him as a student in college.

You can give any amount at this link. Checks can be sent to Blessing Hands, 106 Timber Lane, Morehead, KY 40351

Sincerely,
Betty Cutts
Blessing Hands