Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanks!


Daguang Ling
Daguan Ling
Our Students are Thankful For You

I am Daguan Ling and my Chinese name is 凌大冠 。 I am a senior third student, I have already received Blessing Hands' help for three years. Maybe I can't use any impressive words to express what it is in my heart, but I can say that Blessing Hands is my best home where there are many people with a kind heart, and they only think about us, thinking of our study and our future. 

I think every one who knows about the Blessing Hands should do their effort to provide for it. In the Blessing Hands' home, I can learn not only that people all over the world are one unit, but also everyone has a kind heart. I hope everyone can give another a hand so there is a more beautiful world in future years!

Qinzhou, Guangxi, China
Happy Thanksgiving

We are very thankful for all of you who have given to our #GoodGivingGuide Challenge since November 13th.  From now until December 31, 2015, our friends will come together to raise money for classroom computers for Du'an Special Education School. 

We need YOU to join us. It's a season of unprecedented nonprofit giving, and it's your chance to make a real difference for our students. In honor of Thanksgiving, Christmas and the year end, join many people who make their donations for the year.
GoodGivingGuide
If you love children, you will love Blessing Hands.  By showing your love through this Challenge, you help sustain our amazing students, and give so much to our Chinese students.

Join me in supporting our students from now until December 31 2015, by donating online on our special giving page.

If we have the most unique donors and a high amount of funds raised in our category, we can receive a $5,000 award for our endowment fund at Blue Grass Community Foundation.  So far we have 11 donors and have raised $1,100 toward our $13,000 goal. Presently we are 43rd place in Most Unique Donors and 50th place in Most Dollars Raised.

Just now a new matching challenge for $102 was posted from Suzi Deng. Match her donation to double the funds available for computers at Du'an Special Education School. 

Give today to make a difference in a child's life!
Another Student is Thankful

Xuan Huang
Xuan Huang
Dear Blessing Hands,
I am glad to write to you again. With your help, I have finished three terms of study. Thank you for your help.

I am a girl from countryside. Going to school is my dream, but I also have to face my sick father and my poor family. Luckily, I got your help. It really helped me and my family. Thank you.

When I was a child, my father often told me to study, because it could change my life in the future. I never forgot his words. I will study hard, and I will remember your help forever.
 
                                                          Xuan Huang 璇黄

                                                               Yangshuo, Guilin, China
Blessing Hands | www.blessing-hands.org | blessinghands@gmail.com

106 Timber Lane, Morehead, KY 40351