Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Blessing Hands

Good news. As of November 21, 2005 sponsors have been found for all but 15 of the original children whose names were given to me in August. I am starting to get pictures and thank you letters back now. I will pass some of the letters on to supporters as soon as I can get them downloaded. I am having trouble accessing the page where Mrs. Wei has posted them on the net.

I hope to go back to Yangshuo in March, 2006 to dedicate 100 wheelchairs that Morehead Sister Cities has given to Yangshuo. We are still raising the money for the wheelchairs at $60 a chair. I trust that they will be paid for by March. I hope I will get to visit the schools while I am there and get to see the children in their classrooms. Is anyone interested in going with me? Just let me know.

Blessings,
Betty Cutts