Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wu Needs a Scholarship



Wu is from Qinzhou, China. His tuition would be $607 for a year. I will let him speak for himself.


Thank you for your love and care. Because of your help, I have successfully completed high school. Now a university has accepted me. I am really very happy, because I have a dream to become a lawyer, and the school is training these personnel areas. In other words, I will realize my dream from a day far away.


However, there are difficulties to come. There is a huge tuition, so I am in trouble. My household numbers six. I have a grandfather, grandmother, and father who have a disease. We have almost lost their labor. My mother and brother’s yearly meager income is not enough to pay for their want to give up my dream. The university has been in me and my family's dreams, and I have been working toward it. Now, I do not want to let this opportunity slip away.


I know that only knowledge can change my destiny.I really hope you will seriously consider my request, and I would be most grateful. In the future, I will develop a lot of Blessing Hand’s selfless spirit. I will do my utmost to help those who need help.


Thank you!


Would you like to help Wu fulfill his dream? You can contribute with the button at the top of the blog or by writing us e-mail at blessinghands@gmail.com. Checks can be sent to Blessing Hands, 106 Timber Lane, Morehead, KY 40351. Great News. Wu has been fully funded by a local college teacher and a doctor, who was born in China.