Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Youfen Sends Thanks,




Youfen from Qinzhou No. 1 Middle School has sent Blessing Hands a lovely hand beaded thank you. She must have worked hours on it, since it is very large. She also sent 13 necklaces and bracelets that she had beaded. We feel her warm thanks for sure. She is in the third year of high school as we count grades in the USA.

In her letter she says:

I don't have any money to buy gift to your and I don't think buy gift is a good idea to thanks, so I decide to make some things to your. I know this things is worthless things, but it stand for my thankgivng heart. It's meaningful. I hope you can like it.