Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thanksgiving Thanks
Dear All,

Thank you Blessing Hands students and friends for your letters and Thanksgiving greetings. It is I who want to thank you. It is a pleasure to have you all in our big Blessing Hands family. Some of you are reporting the volunteer services you have done for others and some are just being thankful for your blessings from helping others.

I went to visit my 97 year old father at Thanksgiving. He had his birthday while we were there. We got to take a photo of four generations. Josiah, my new grandson, my older son and his wife, myself, and my father. Many cousins from both sides of the family came to eat at three big meals. We had a lot of help in the kitchen from everyone and it was relaxing for us all.

Dad is still driving, cleaning his own house, and mowing his yard. He is a little unsteady on his feet sometimes, but his spirit is still strong and ready for action.

You can see our Thanksgiving pictures at this link. I have included several here for your information. You can tell that Josiah was the center of attention.

Blessings to you all during the coming holiday season. Family is wonderful. Thanks for being my Family.


















Blessings,

Betty Cutts
Thanksgiving is something we can all do. Thank that person in your life that has helped you or stood with you through hard times.

Thanksgiving Pumpkins