Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Monday, September 05, 2011

Give Me Wings and I will Fly


Sue Will Be a Physics Teacher          


Sue Rong Shijiao

Sue Rong Shijiao
 I'm eager to go to college where I can learn more, but a lot of money it needed if I go there. It's too much for my family of six people - my grandparents, my parents, my brother and I. Both of my grandparents are over 70 and my parents are famers. My father is 50 with a heavy stomachache for years. For years, my father must work at Guangdong to make ends meet, but that is far away from my hometown.
.
    I know that going to college is the best way for us students, who come from poor families, to change our fate. If we can go to college to receive further education, we will have more ability to help others who need help, and maybe we can change many other people's life just as you do. I believe that the world will be more peaceful and full of love.

   I dream of going to college, but my family can't afford the tuition. I wonder if you will help me! Best wishes.

Sincerely,
Rong Shijiao 容 世娇 
Click the arrow to hear Sue in her own words. 
Sue Rong Shijiao
Sue Rong Shijiao
Sue Rong Shijiao wants to be a teacher of physics. Her parents and grandparents are farmers, but her father has had to work away from home in Guangdong to support the family, even though he has severe stomach aches. They family can't afford to send her to college. She wants to help people like Blessing Hands has helped her. Guangxi Normal College has accepted her into their four year program. 

You can help her go to college by giving to her college fund. We like to give $500 to our college students, but you can give any amount on this page. A future is a terrible thing to waste. 
                                                                                                       
 Follow us on Twitter



Anny Fu Dexiu 符德秀 



Anny Fu Dexiu

Anny Fu wants to teach math and is interested in the cost and descriptions of buildings. She will go to Guangxi College of Education for a three year degree. Her younger sister is in middle school, and her older brother doesn't have a job. Only her mother supports the family of four. 

 If you choose to help her, go to this page to donate by credit card or send a check to Blessing Hands, 106 Timber Lane, Morehead, KY 40351. You can contact usat 606 784 4785 or by this e-mail.



In Anny's Own Words
                       
Give Me a Pair of Wings and I Can Fly.
Anny Fu Dexiu
 Click to hear Anny Fu Dexiu state her case.
I'm from Qinzhou Number 1 Middle School. My name is Fu Dexiu. I think I am a lucky dog, because I'm a member of Blessing Hands. I feel kindness and helpfulness between the others in Blessing Hands. I have a chance to study. They have given me wings that I can fly to the sky where I belong. 

After taking the national exam my score is 385. I am not satisfied with the score but I believe that if I study hard, I can create space that belongs to me. I plan to go to the university. I want to study. I believe my dream will come true in the future by studying hard.

I want to go to college very much, but my family can't offer help now. I have a sister, a brother, and a mother. My younger sister is studying in a middle school. My brother doesn't study in school. He is 20 but he can't find a job. Only my mother works hard, but she can't offer me help. Because of my family's situation, there is no offer of help for me. I really want to go to the university, so I hope I can get your help to go to the university. 

I will study hard and do some things to help others in my free time. If people need something, I will spare no effort to do something to help them. I will take the love you give and spread it around me to make people also be full of love. 

Finally I want to say thank you to you. I appreciate you. I wish you a good time everyday. If I can, I will do more and more things in return. 

From Fu Dexiu    Like us on Facebook



Nancy Ye

Nancy Will Go to Wuzhou University to Study Business 

Nancy Ye Caizhen

Ye Caizhen is from Pubei High School. Her mother died when she was young, and her father is seriously ill. She has a younger brother and sister. She will study business at Wuzhou University for three years. 

She worked in a restaurant this summer to earn money to go to college. She is very anxious about her lack of enough money for her tuition. She has contacted me on the Chinese chat qq many times hoping that her video and essay will be soon viewed. 



Nancy Speaks for Herself 
                 
Help me Make my Dream Come True
Nancy Ye Caizhen
Listen to Nancy Ye Caizhen.
I am studying business. However, I'm afraid that my family can't afford my college tuition. There are five people in my family: grandma, father, younger brother, younger sister and I. My younger sister will go to senior high school and my younger brother will go to junior school in September this year. I will go to college, too.  All of us will need tuition or school aid.

My mother passed away when I was very young. What's worse, my father got ill seriously many years ago, and he can't work any longer. Besides, my grandma is so old that she can't work to support us, either. Now, what worries me most is that I can't afford the tuition of college.

I would like to know whether you could help me. Though my family is poor, I will never give up. I love my family. I love life. If I am lucky enough to get your help, I will value the chance and try my best to study hard. Where there is a will, there is a way. With your help, I am sure I will become a good teacher in the future and help many people who need help. I will appreciate it if you can give me a hand and help me to make my dream come true. Thank you very much.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
                                       
                                                      Yours sincerely,
                                                       Ye Caizhen 叶 彩珍

I am featuring three students at a time in this newsletter. Their school acceptance letters have come in and time is running out before they start to school soon.  Their hopes are very high. Please help them. 

Sincerely,
Betty Cutts
Director of Blessing Hands                                                     Donate Here
View our profile on LinkedIn