Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Blessings Hands

Would you like to help a child in the countryside in China? I am asking people to send $25 for the fall semester 2005. I will be glad to receive another $25 in December, when their second semester tuition would be coming due soon. You can send me a check made out to the address below.

Blessing Hands
Care of Betty Cutts
106 Timber Lane
Morehead, KY 40351
United States of America

I will see that it gets to the children. I am not a charity as of now so you cannot count it on your income taxes. If you are in Taiwan and want to contribute, you can send it directly to Cai, Malan, since many of you know her. I am trying to arrange a better way to send money to China from Taiwan. If you want to wire money to the China account contact me. Her address is:

Cai Malan
College of foreign languages of
Guangxi Normal University
Yucai Road #15, Guilin 541004
Guangxi, P. R. China

The following one is in simplified Chinese.
蔡马兰

广西师范大学外国语学院
育才路15号, 桂林市541004
中国, 广西