Welcome to our Blessing Hands Blog

Thanks for visiting our website and learning about our charity that helps impoverished children stay in school.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Huang Juanxia Needs a Scholarship to College to Study International Econ...



Help Me Have My Dream 
I am about to enter Guangxi College of Finance and Economics but my family can’t afford the tuition. I wonder if you can help me. My family has three children who need school expenses. I am from a poor country village, so I know I must study hard to go to college.  Going to college is the best way for someone like me who comes from a poor family to change my life, my family’s life, and make others have a happy life.  My older brother attends the third grade at college and my little brother attends the fifth grade of primary school.
When I was 10, my father died of cancer in 2004. My dad treated his cancer for many years before he died, so we are in big debt for his medical treatment. We live in the countryside and are a poor family. All income is just from my mother's farm work. These years my mother is suffering from lumbar herniation due to fatigue.
So I hope you can help me get my college degree. I will study hard and do some things to help others in my free time.  Blessing Hands' purpose is "To give our love to others", so I will study hard, trying my best to help people who are in trouble by paying back society and making the world full of love. Your love makes the world bright and warms my heart. Thank you for your kindness and love that lets me grow healthy. If people need something, I will spare no effort to help them.  I will take the love you give me and around me to make people also be full of love. I will return love to society and put our love everywhere!  With your help, I will make my dream come true.

Thank you very much, 
Huang Juanxia


Blessing Hands is a registered 501(3)(c) public charity. Our Tax ID     Number is 20-4794276. Checks can be sent to Blessing Hands, 106 Timber Lane, Morehead, KY 40351.

Our college students need at least $600 to give them a good start their first year of college, and $650 would be even better. This covers most their tuition for a year. It needs to be given before September 7th when they report to their universities.  We will give them the whole amount that you give and smaller gifts are welcomed too.  Several of your friends might want to go together to sponsor a student.